Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - advanced
Gross salary / month
800 - 950
Starting from: Sept 2020
Reports to: Head of Operations
Location: Cluj or Bucharest
The Care Hub is the social enterprise that provides dignified opportunities to retirees by connecting them, digitally and in real time, with people in need of care.
We are looking for a Community Coordinator to join our growing team and work on a variety of topics ranging from candidates’ recruitment and assessment to community building and booking management. The ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is an active listener and displays a genuine willingness to solve problems.
We prefer a balanced mix of abilities and attitude rather than experience, plus strong work ethics, proactiveness and structured approach to challenges.
What you will do:
- Identify strategic partnerships to grow the TCH community and extend candidates pool especially for certified nurses and/or candidates with home care experience and/or certification
- Provide support to Head of Operations and Community & Operations Analyst for partners’ selection and verification process (event management, pre-screening, interview, reference check and selection)
- Provide support on booking management, from the time a booking is made, through the actual visit and ending with customer and partner ratings
- Provide support for community building (identify learnings opportunities for our partners and manage logistics)
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our recruitment efforts. Help drive our recruitment strategy.
- Provide outstanding and timely support to our community, both partners and clients, through multiple platforms (email, chat, phone, app)
- Listen thoughtfully to the voice of TCH's community (partners, paying clients and users) and provide feedback to the rest of the team
Who will you be working with:
- You will be working directly with our Head of Operations but also interact daily with the rest of the team
What we are looking for:
- Great communication skills: You build trust with users, paying clients and partners. You have a way with words and you easily express your thoughts in written emails or in phone conversations complying with THC’s vision and code of ethics. You must have advanced ability to understand the audience that you are addressing and find the right way to communicate with each target audience. You charm and persuade your audience accordingly. Flawless Romanian language skills (both oral and written) is mandatory.
- Authentic empathy: You are passionate about customer experience, and instantly build relationships with all types of audience by being empathetic, acknowledging the situation, and displaying a genuine willingness to help.
- Problem solving skills: Not all customer or partner issues are straightforward. We’d expect you to be passionate about putting the customer or partner first and finding right solutions no matter how challenging the situation. This involves great amount of research to make sure we see the whole picture and find the most efficient solution.
- Passionate about start-ups: You enjoy working with a small growing team in a high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but encourages you to be a part of finding solutions and implement them. Self-driven and self-motivated with outstanding organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to presentations and press releases, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- A bachelor's degree in social work, medical and/or health care or any related fields.
- Advanced command of English is mandatory
- This is a remote position.
Why work with us?
Building a start-up is challenging (we surely know that) but every member of the team (including you) is encouraged to be part of finding solutions and implement them. You will have the chance to put your creative ideas into practice, develop new skills and be proactive while enjoying the autonomy that comes with building a new team.
- How will this position in our start-up fit with your career goals?
- Tell us what motivates you in life and please give us an example.
- Please describe to us an experience which illustrates best your views towards the elderly.
- Please tell us how do you plan to manage remote work.