We are looking to recruit for a world class leader in delivering network solutions to the global marketplace:
Administrative and Communications Officer - Spanish
General job description for the role:
- first line interaction for end user customers and partners from Spanish speaking countries, covering all the other regions in English, as well;
- follow up with customers via phone and CRM system to collect additional information if required or provide status updates.
Main duties/ responsibilities:
- triage and escalate or respond to customer reported issues reported by customers and partners;
- track issues to closure and follow up with clear written communications and verbal communications;
- update incidents with confirmations and any additional input or noted corrections;
- perform various situations, reports, with an administrative nature;
- manage and organize the flow of the documents, office’s resources and back office activities;
- provide logistical support to organization members.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- proper listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- good investigative and analytical skills;
- ability to manage multiple tasks;
- willingness to proactively reach out to customers;
- Spanish and English written and spoken;
- team player;
- adaptive, flexible and creative.
- integration in a multicultural working environment;
- competitive remuneration and benefits package;
- bonuses as per company politics;
- medical program.