We believe there has never been a more exciting time to work in food. A culture of positively adapting to change has been crucial to our growth since the late 19th century, when we first started making the foods that you know and love. Today, the world of food is changing fast and the challenge to stay ahead of the game is one that we are meeting head on!
Our Global Business Service Centre in Bucharest is looking for a Senior Communications Specialist to help us draw our and execute the communications agenda internally and externally for our operations business in Romania. You will be our connecting point for external relations with business partners and media service suppliers.
Helping us grow:
In your role you will organise and lead all centre communications and events like:
- streamlining internal communications around major organizational changes; business news and updates;
- set up internal events, gatherings, meetings online and offline for some or all employees while leading a proactive communication relationship with business stakeholders.
- Create video content related to communication/marketing purpose
Share your vision and lead the way:
We want to keep our communication transparent and cherish our conversational environment. We are looking at you to help us put that on paper and grow our communication muscle. Your skills and experience will come into play as you help us establish a communication governance in terms of timeframes, design, business led content, templates and tools to meet business needs
As a part of our GBS you will quickly learn that we work cross functionally to deliver our best. Working in close partnership with the Leadership Team you will be empowered to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery
We work as a one big global family which is why you will be connected with regional and global communication functions to align and standardize our communication path. As a Senior Communication Specialist you will maintain and nourish business relations with external partners through open communication, contract set up and negotiations, policy creation. We have complete confidence that you will be able to produce content and set up our social media strategy in line with company guidelines
Support Leadership team in creating presentation content for specific meetings. Provide guidance to Leadership team on the manner in which messages and key themes are communicated to ensure consistency and clarity.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree and significant experience in a communication related field (Master’s Degree preferred). Significant experience in creating written communication, events and video content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both English and Romanian
- Creative communication and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments. Solid time management skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to partner with key internal/external customer to drive change & continuous improvement
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office proficient, video and photo editing proficiency/ knowledge
- Ability to build consensus and strong commitment from others. Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraint environment. Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues in other locations as well as international locations.
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact .
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, trans identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
“Our diversity strengthens us – our inclusion advances us”