We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic, well-organized and responsible student or graduate to join a dynamic and friendly non-profit organization. CINEIMPACT – Academy of Film, Cross-Media and Social-Visual Development is a collaborative catalyst dedicated to education, production and excellence in Cinema and Social Visuality (). CINEIMPACT mixes the fields of film, anthropology, visuals arts and social action.
We are seeking an Intern to join our team for 2 hours per day (or equivalent). You will assist the Project Manager in planning, delivering and developing social and cultural events such as workshops, summer schools and film festivals.
The Cultural events & communication Intern will be responsible for the following:
rganizing, booking and enthusiastically promoting events
- Managing the relationship with media & educational & cultural partners
- Writing clear, persuasive and original content (. press releases, Facebook posts)
- Creating newsletters & press releases-
- Promoting events on social media.
- Experience of organizing and promoting events, preferably in a culture/education setting
- Experience in working with media partners
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- A broad range of personal interests (in arts, photography, literature, music et
The internship will be paid starting with the 3rd month (depending on the Intern performance).
Apply for our Internship program by sending your CV & motivation letter to motivation letter should make us understand what is your connection with cinematography and art in general, what are your passions and how your dream job should look we are in the process of preparing one of our events in the following period, please mention in your application e-mail if you are ready to work with us between 01st and 15th of August 2017.