This job requires relocation to Slovakia
As a part of a Site Team Installed Base Services, Commissioning Supervisor is:
- Responsible for proper performance of tests and commissioning of the equipment supplied under the terms of the contract, in accordance with the time and work schedule drawn up by the Site Works Manager / Coordinator or Project Manager.
- Prepares, performs, manages and validates the site equipment tests, in compliance with the quality procedures and safety regulations, to ensure that the works are accepted by the customer.
- Manages a team of commissioning specialists, makes functional reports.
- Represents the Company in front of the Customer during the tests.
- Ensures that the annotated drawings are collected and transmitted when the tests have been completed.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
• Collection of Test documentation & Update of drawings for conversion to "AS BUILT" status
• Test tool check before mission
• Detection and reporting of Non-conformances found as a result of the tests
• Follow-up and reporting of commissioning and maintenance activities
• Coordination of commissioning team / subcontractors
• Application of Safety regulations
Employee perks, benefits
• Chance to develop your skills within professional environment
• Opportunity to work on interesting international projects
• Providing various type of technical trainings
• Competitive salary
• Notebook, phone
• Package of social benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria system of benefits with budget of 510 EUR/year
- 4 sick days per year
- home office, etc.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Personality requirements and skills
- Up to 5 years of experience with commissioning LV and/or MV Equipment
- Working on site or in an Electro-Mechanical design office minimum 6 months
- Confirmed experience or literacy with any of Schneider Equipment for MV (Premset, MCSET, PIX), Protection Relays (SEPAM, Micom, Easergy), UPS APC Symmetra and LV Distribution panels (Blokset, Okken, Prisma) is advantage
- Experience in any competitor equipment is advantage
- Flexibility & Reliability, Focus on technical details & Customer focus, Team player
- Methodical and Rigorous
- Ability to communicate (written, verbal) in clear and synthetic manner on technical issues/topics.
- Good Software tools literacy: MS Office, Acrobat, Outlook, Testing device software(Omicron), Protection Relays Setting software
- Advanced Knowledge of Medium voltage/Low voltage equipment, Power stations and principles, The latest technologies and commissioning test principles
- Able to travel internationally for more than 50% of working time (Europe)