Intern (Commercial Technology Department)
Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for a new colleague in our team. Come and join us!
IQVIA Technology Solutions is a Healthcare Technology company with more than 25 years of experience in healthcare.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known pharma companies in the world: Sanofi, Pfizer, Novartis, Sandoz, AstraZeneca, KRKA, Angelini, Mylan, EwoPharma, Valeant GSK, Janssen and others.
We are looking for an intern in our Commercial Technology department to learn and support with the pre-sales and post-sales activities.
The hire period is for 1 year with the possibility to remain in our company after this period.
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Detail-oriented with organizational skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize;
- Eager to learn new things;
- Student in Economics/Financial field (Cybernetics, Informatics, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, etc.).
- You will be part of the sales department and will be responsible to offer support to technology account managers in their work, in order to provide the best quality of service to our clients;
- Main responsibilities are related to: sales support, contract and invoice management, project logistics;
- You occasionally will be in direct contact with clients, together with the Technology account manager, in order to make sure the purchased services are delivered at IQVIA standards;
- You will use internal invoicing and CRM systems.
Looking forward to meeting you!
- Are you a student interested in acquiring practical knowledge working in a Sales Department (4-6h per day)? Describe in a few lines what motivates you to apply for this job?