Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1090 - 1250
Willbrook Management International is an international corporation offering the full range of professional estate services tailored for outstanding individuals and companies, with strong roots in the United Kingdom
Willbrook has developed many of the most innovative and sustainable real estate projects in all of its market segments- Class “A” office buildings, luxury residential areas, shopping centers.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Officer to support the Residential Department of our Bucharest office. This role provides administrative and marketing support under the direct supervision of the Sales Manager. The Commercial Officer will often handle details of a confidential nature and is responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Our future colleague must be the energetic doer, with a positive mindset, willing to evolve!
- Assist the Commercial Team in their day-to-day activities, ensuring a smooth and efficient work environment
- Maintains good collaboration with the real estate agencies for the sale and rental of the buildings and negotiates with them the commission contracts.
- Attending meetings and views with potential clients.
- Manages the process of handing over villas to buyers and tenants
- Maintains contact with the owners and the tenants.
- Keeps the connection with the property maintenance and management company, follows to remedy the deficiencies reported by the owners and tenants.
- Assist with the creation and production of marketing materials, using Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), including but not limited to brochures, email blasts, invitations.
- Prepare customized marketing campaigns and events, prepare and execute marketing plans, and provide routine market data and analysis announcements, and other materials while ensuring adherence to brand standards.
Check the condition of the buildings and common spaces before selling/renting them.
Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to answering phones, filing, processing mail, scheduling meetings and other responsibilities that support the company; Prepare and edit correspondence, including but not limited to letters, memos, reports, agreements, etc.
- Manage client information requests, including preparation and mailing of information
- Maintain information in the company CRM database, including but not limited to: entering new contacts and/or companies, creating groups and/or running reports.
- Conduct database research and management
- Assist with other administrative tasks and special projects as needed