Commercial Intelligence Analyst
(1 year temporary contract)
FIND A NEW PATH
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
- Prepare sales report, forecasts, Sales KPIs, analysis and dashboards (Excel/Tableau/PowerBi) in order to support business decisions;
- Involvement in various project from a business analyst role or from a project lead to deliver business solutions towards company digitalization strategy.
- Various bonus/ ad-hoc reports calculations and approvals is order to be provided as per deadlines;
- Assists in the development, implementation & support of the channel strategy;
- Oversees the implementation of cross-functional projects
• Integrity and trust;
• Solution oriented
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University (economy, informatics or engineering);
- More than 1 year experience in a similar position;
- Functional skills:
- Advanced EXCEL knowledge
- SQL / Tableau / PowerBi experience is a plus
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities;
- Analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information