Commercial Customer Support
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
, Romanian - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve first call resolution for most of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within Schneider Electric. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post-sales – product return (RMA) and escalation of more technical queries, order management, invoice, deliveries;
- Pre-sales – Price and availability, giving a catalog reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management;
- Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities.
Improve Customer Satisfaction by providing a high quality professional Primary Support to customers. Establish a strong and professional relationship with assigned accounts and contacts while assisting the relevant sales team to increase revenue and market share.
Identify new business opportunities, define and quote products from customers’ requests, coordinating with relevant Quotation, Sales, or Marketing contact for special prices. Communicate to relevant salespeople.
- Provide first level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail, and electronic to SE customers and partners or ensure a proper escalation to the first level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer to question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self-service tools;
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web-based tickets and prioritizing customer’s support needs;
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product;
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints;
- Proactive information communication;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify the knowledge database;
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies, and applications;
- Participate in the interaction center’s continuous improvement process;
- Acts as back-up for the colleagues who offer customer service support in the same language when they are not in the office and/or for the colleagues who offer support in a different foreign language in English when they are not in the office;
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches;
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Fluent in Romanian and English;
- Previous experience in customer support or sales is desirable;
- Working electrical knowledge is an advantage;
- Ability to multi task (logging queries while speaking with customers);
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Flexible and having the ability to learn quickly;
- Previous CRM experience an advantage;
- Diversity and Inclusion - integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.
What we offer:
- Possibility to work from home according to internal policy;
- Competitive and rewarding salary package;
- Well-being workshops;
- Hands on training and access to our technical labs;
- Connection sessions with global management;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- Cool site environment;
- Employer with high focus on Sustainability;
- Diversity and Inclusion - an integral part of the company's history, culture, and identity.