Collections Officer with Spanish/ Portuguese
Middle (2-5 years)
Spanish - Advanced
, English - Advanced
, Portuguese - Advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Responsible for monitoring and improving collection performance on assigned portfolio of customers, including high volume customer calls, in a goal oriented collections department;
- Manage customer accounts via collection software and strategic planning, enlisting the efforts of Sales/Marketing when necessary to accelerate the collection process;
- Communicate material issues and trends to in-market credit managers and/or other relevant parties;
- Recommend payment hold status on counterparties that pay beyond acceptable terms;
- Recommend bad debt account reserves;
- Identify, research and resolve counterparty payment discrepancies (quality claims, unearned discounts, pricing and quantity disputes, etc.) by assigning them to the correct plant to issue credit where appropriate;
- Track payment shortages and discrepancies by using manually generated and computer-generated reporting;
- Assist counterparties via phone or email by providing POD or BOL information, invoice and statement copies, and other payment documentation.
- Open to shifts: 2 pm to 11 pm (main shift), 6 pm to 3 am (by rotation – each 3 weeks);
- Proficient in English and Spanish/ Portuguese;
- University graduate or a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in collections/ dispute management;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in commercial collections;
- Familiarity with GetPAID collection software is preferred;
- Basic accounting proficiency;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products;
- Experience in large multi-national organizations is preferred;
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Analytical skills.
- Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
- Relocation package;
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
- Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
- Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
- Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.
However, if you are not interested but you know other people who might be, don't hesitate to suggest them to apply.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.
- Are you legally authorized to work in Romania?