Collections Analyst - MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Credit and Collections Analyst - Hebrew/ Dutch/ German/ Russian/ Spanish/ Portuguese/
• Timely cash collection of customer accounts, assessing credit worthiness, minimizing bad debts and ensuring contract compliance and/or recommending legal action.
• You will assist in the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
• Collect overpayments from current and former employees.
• Work with departmental managers to eliminate root cause of overpayment.
• Interfaces with sales support, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts.
• Manage portfolio of accounts including delinquency, write-offs, credit memos, and additional interest.
• Conducts pre-sale credit risk evaluation, prepares recommendations, and makes credit approval decisions on new accounts.
• Recognizes deteriorating credit situations recommending and implementing solutions.
• Prepares collection reports.
• Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
• Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and analytical communication skills.
• 2 year experience in contracts, finance, leasing, or equivalent.
• BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
• We are looking for: multiple languages speakers.