Collection Annalyst - English (Contractor Role)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
• Assist in the collection, management, and resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts.
• Collect overdue invoices from current and former customers. Ensure that all invoices have reached the customers (current or former) and any disputes are communicated in due time for an early correction.
• Take corrective actions based on customer’s or Sales rep’s communication by involving internal teams to validate the complaint and bring it to resolution.
• Log credit memo requests to correct the wrong invoices and assist by providing all the necessary documentation to prove the correction request
• Work with departmental managers to eliminate root cause of payment for overdue invoices.
• Interfaces with sales support, accounts receivable, and directly with the customer to determine the ability to pay, communicate contractual specifications, and enforce remedies in reconciling accounts.
• Manage portfolio of accounts including delinquency, write-offs, credit memos, and additional interest.
• Prepare collection reports.
• Follow through the commitments and deadlines, communicated by the management, by prioritizing the workload.
• Manage the personal and team’s targets to ensure collectability within the set quarterly and annually goals.
• 6 months previous experience in the finance field
• University Degree
• Proficiency in English and fluency in one additional foreign language
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• Excellent computer skills (Excel; Oracle Applications…)
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize high volumes
• Results orientation
• Ability to understand and apply C&C processes and procedures
• Constructive Approach
• Extra Mile / Can do attitude