At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging IT—fast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas: DevOps | IT Operations| Cloud | Security | Info Governance | Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Collection Analyst with English Skills
Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyzes customer´s financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations. Monitors e- commerce systems and credit card transactions to detect fraud. Ensures payments are collected in a timely manner and resolves issues and disputes that prevent customer payment.
* Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores.
* Investigates potential credit fraud and works closely with internal security and business partners to resolve.
* Resolves credit issues independently.
* Negotiates down payment with customers and company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
* Analyzes and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
* Resolves disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiates and ensures payment from customer.
* Recognizes trends for non- payment and resolves issues by engaging internal partners.
* Initiates the dispute resolution process with internal company partners and follows issue and ensures resolution for the company and customer.
* Analyzes at-risk customers and recommends account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
Education and Experience Required:
* First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
* Typically 2-4 years of experience in collection.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Intermediate written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
* Intermediate accounting knowledge.
* Intermediate problem solving skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Intermediate prioritization skills.
* Basic understanding of risk mitigation tools.
* Intermediate understanding of the company's order management process.
* Advanced understanding of the company's dispute management process.
* Intermediate understanding of collection processes and financial concepts.
* Intermediate influence skills.