Percentage of time the position involves travel:0%
Percentage of time the position allows for working off-site:0%
Job category:General and Operations Manager
Job industry:Other - Not Specified
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Creation and optimization of CNC programs for cutting machines, for parts with a complex geometry - 3D machining, surfaces, and multiple axes; CNC operation.
- Establishing geometric data and simulating the manufacturing process on the computer; bug fixes.
- Measurement and qualitative verification of parts; application of necessary corrective measures.
- Process optimizations, cycle-times improvements, and reduction of unproductive times.
- Programs optimization for best use of raw material and waste reduction.
- Establishing and checking the necessary tools and spare parts.
- Involvement in manufacturing transfer processes.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
- Bachelor or Master’s degree within Mechanical Engineering (TCM).
- +5 years of experience in CNC programming.
- Graduate of higher education - mechanical field.
- Experience in CNC programming and operation - specific or non-specific equipment programs.
- Advanced knowledge of technical drawing.
- Knowledge of MS Office; SAP - is an advantage.
- English - advanced level, German – advantage.
- Collaborating well with key functions like Production, Quality, Logistic, Purchasing, Finance, and other functions from Germany HQ.
- Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure.
- Team-player mindset.