CNC Machine Operators for the UK: training provided, full time contracts
We are looking for several CNC machinists / operators for our UK client - a precision engineering company that offer a wide range of CNC milling, turning and multi axis CNC machining services for a range of component sizes
• Salary: £ –hour depending on experience, quality and speed of work.
• Contractual hours : 40 Hours / week , 8 hours / day with breaks
• Shift times : a mixture of days shifts and late shifts. (either 8:00 am to 16:30 or 16:00– 00:30) - each shift has 30 mins unpaid break and 2 x 10 mins paid breaks.
• Accommodation: first week - free accommodation . Afterwards a loan will be provided for the initial accommodation costs to help you get started.
• Free pick you up from Stansted airport if required Our client will provide training on their machines, . :
• Puma 1800
• Puma 280
• Puma 10
• Puma 240
• Lynx 220
• Citizen L32
• Star SR20
• Star 32
• Cincinnati Arrow
• Hurco VM1
• Bridgeport VMC 460
• Previous experience as a CNC operator (preferably FANUC system)
Our client is willing to train the right candidate and we are looking for candidates who have reasonable experience and are willing to learn on any new machines
• English: medium