Cloud Specialist – Modern App Dev
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
A Cloud Specialist role in the Modern App Dev domain offers a fantastic opportunity for technically passionate software engineers to leverage their skills and drive the adoption of Oracle’s PaaS.
You will be in constant communication with field technical teams in EMEA regions, who need your technical expertise, product knowledge, development and presentation skills. You will build innovative demos for complex requirements and show how enterprise customers can drive innovation and succeed in their Digital transformation initiatives leveraging the power of the Oracle Cloud.
Role / Responsibilities:
You will be working as a technical solution engineer in Modern Application Development domain and will be:
- Answer complex customer RFx and build solutions to address the requirements
- Advising customers and field consulting teams on the recommended solution patterns and strategies
- Build and deliver technical assets for customer enablement, virtual workshops and public events such as Oracle code
- Collaborating with Product Management by bringing innovative ideas, potential use cases to further improve Oracle Cloud Portfolio
The projects you develop, the technical information you provide will have a major impact on the presales and sales activities of Oracle, helping your organization position Oracle’s cloud services to customers and helping them succeed.
You will have the chance to speak up and bring up your ideas in a very open and agile environment.
Eagerness to learn is very important for us! Oracle has an incredibly broad (and growing) portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master these in a very short time frame, this is the place to be!
For this position, we are looking for individuals that possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering with relevant experience in Software development, Product Management or Consulting
- At least last 2 years full-time development experience on Cloud Native Technologies - Containers, Microservices, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Mandatory Hands-on skills in one of the programming languages - , Java & Python(preferred)
- Exposure to Oracle Cloud, AWS or Azure with experience developing Cloud Native applications
- Experience building microservice applications leveraging Docker and Kubernetes
- Nice to have - Experience building Artificial Intelligence solutions leveraging Tensor Flow or Keras , Management tools like Grafana
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. You are able to not only understand complex technologies but also to explain to others in clear and simple terms based on the audience. You can articulate key messages clearly.
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will support most of Europe)
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality!
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries.
- Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Strong knowledge (oral & written) of English is a must.
- Work experience in a similar role is a strong plus