Cloud Java Developer m/f/d
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Design and develop with us our JAVA EE application;
- Work with state-of-the-art JAVA environments and development processes;
- Find best solutions for long-term efficiency;
- Actively participate in the Cloud native transformation;
- Use technological innovation to solve real-life customer needs;
- Collaborate within our team of experts in Timisoara and Munich on software development, product management, customer service and quality assurance.
- University degree in Computer Science;
- Several years of JAVA programming experience;
- Experience with microservices, Cloud native applications, Spring, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, GIT;
- Commitment, willingness to learn;
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills;
- Interested in developing a complex application and creating value with your own ideas;
- Good English language skills.
Market success: 10000 renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits: Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events
With our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforce management. We are currently active in more than 40 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story!
We look forward to receiving your application.
ATOSS Software AG, Mihaela Badea