The Image Fusion & Analytics research group is responsible for delivering state of the art technology in the fields of Imaging, Visualization and Analytics.
We do this by merging three activities - research, algorithm development and distributed systems. Each field covers a wide range of technologies, from deep learning, image processing techniques to cloud computing and big data.
We look for people that can take on this challenge, who are self-motivated and can take responsibility for their work; people that approach a problem with curiosity and are willing to always learn and teach others as well.
Change the future with us!
• You have the drive to make things happen and you want results
• You are flexible and adaptable to changing technologies
• You are proactive - less complaining, more oriented towards problem solving
• Previously you have gathered experience with Python
• Good grasp of programming concepts
• Basic understanding of relational or NoSQL database concepts
• You will need good English skills and be able to have written or verbal technical discussions
• You will be part of a highly professional team, working with future driven technologies on innovative software products
• You will be expected to closely collaborate with colleagues, both f2f and remotely through video calls and dashboard tools
• Besides a vibrant working environment and many more benefits, you will have a chance to grow with the product
Your skills to move the world forward
• Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Computer Science
• You have more than three years with real world programming experience
• You are experienced in Python and according development frameworks
• You have previous experience with data processing using Python specific data libraries
• You have basic understanding of CI/CD concepts and you automated certain tasks in the past using pipelines(GitLab, Jenkins, Azure Devops etc.)
• You have a good understanding about Docker containers. Kubernetes know-how it's welcomed
• Previous experience with Jupyter Notebooks it’s a plus
• Previous experience with cloud infrastructure it’s a plus (AWS / GCP / Azure)
• You bring excellent analytical skills, initiative and problem-solving attitude along
• You have experience of working in an agile team and excellent communication skills
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.