Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Qualify, deploy and support opensource Cloud components such as Openstack
- Get involved in opensource comunities related to cloud and cloud native technologies
- Maintain the relationship between Engineering team and Operational teams and ensure proper communication between the teams (act as L3 between Operations and Development)
- Work with the Operations team to ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided
- Ensure proper transfer of knowledge to operational teams by delivering technical trainings, workshops and audits
- Test and apply fixes for issues in opensource cloud components used by Orange
- Create documentation for the usage and integration of opensource cloud components
- Build the necessary operational procedure documents to ensure the Opeations team has a high degree of autonomy
What you bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in infrastructure engineering operations or design
- Proven skills in networks and security (Routing and switching)
- Good knowledge of virtualization, containerization and cloud concepts
- Knowledge of Automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc)
- Knowledge of web security with a good understanding of protocols and services like TCP/IP, HTTP/S, SSL/TLS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, Load balancing.
- IT design & processes would be appreciated
- Advanced Linux administration skills including network & software knowledge
- Experience with storage and monitoring is a plus
- English language : fluent spoken and written
Thank you for applying!