Cloud Deal Specialist with French
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The candidate should be advanced in English and French. Preferred profile is: problem solving abilities, team player, sound planning and organizing, attention to details, excellent communication and change management skills. Previous customer service experience is a plus.
As a member of Contract Management you will assist customers, both internal and external, with license contract interpretation, negotiations and administration of licensing agreements including extensions, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations.
- Draft and negotiate standard and non-standard contracts.
- Act as a liaison between consultants, Credit, License, Tax, Business Practices, Revenue accounting, and customers to resolve contractual and consulting business issues.
- Validate all aspects of contract packages for accuracy and compliance with Oracle's Business Practices and Consulting Business Approvals/Process while maintaining customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
- Submit contract order packages to Revenue accounting for order processing and project funding.
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Prepare contract status reports.
The Deal Specialist acts as a partner for the Sales team, offering support mainly for pre, but also for post-sales activities in order to secure the successful outcome of the negotiation process. The position involves working in a multi-cultural environment and covering multiple countries and/or lines of business. The work is fast-paced and seasonal in nature, corresponding with Oracle’s quarterly and annual fiscal cycles.
The Deal Specialist creates and validates contract documentation using Oracle's standard document templates, a set of contract options and in accordance with Oracle's policies and approvals, in response to requests received from Sales. Given the business complexity, the contracts may require non-standard terms, subject to further analysis related to approvals and clauses creation. For that purpose, the Deal Specialist follows defined engagement guidelines to liaise with other Deal Management teams, Finance, Legal and other groups across Oracle to ensure policy compliance and mitigate corporate risk. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation, in accordance with the role’s specifics.
- Able to complete own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures
- Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound planning & organizing, detail oriented, time management skills.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Flexible to change priorities and adjust to daily business requirements.
- Able to work effectively under time critical deadlines and pressure.
- Demonstrates resilience in times of change and uncertainty.
- Strong personal drive and self-motivator.
- Excellent customer service skills and proactive attitude.
- Experience in handling standard contractual documents is a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle policies and procedures is preferred.
- Must be fluent in local languages for contracting countries.
- Ability to evaluate alternative courses of action, together with problem solving and decision making skills.