SanaCRO Clinical Research is a full-service Romanian CRO, a subsidiary of SanaClis, headquarters based in Bratislava, Slovakia. With offices throughout the EU and EurAsia, we support our clients from the biotechnological and pharmaceutical industry with all relevant services needed for the successful conduct of their clinical trials and approval of their medicinal products for market use. We believe that every company and professional deserves to feel that they are getting the best possible service, responsiveness and dedication that we routinely provide to our existing clients.
SanaCRO Clinical Research corporate activities are growing rapidly and our Contract Research Organization is currently looking for a new employee for the full-time position of Clinical Data Manager in ongoing and future Clinical Trials.
- Manage all aspects of the clinical trial data management process from study start-up to database lock for SanaClis clinical trials:
- Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications and edit checks for the electronic data capture system used for each study;
- Coordinate overall data management by serving as primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members;
- Interact with external data providers, and all project team members in the cross functional team;
- Develop DMP;
- Participate in teleconferences and face to face sponsor meetings as the lead representative from Data Management.
- Provide training for study team.
Master degree (life science, computer science, bioinformatics) or certification in a related profession from an appropriately accredited institution (., computer science, medical or laboratory technology).
- 2+ years of experience in Data Management
- experience with analysis software and different data systems
- Knowledge of EU and USA rules and regulation
- CDISC and SDTM experience
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Java/Python/R/SAS
- Applicant shall demonstrate ability to build and maintain effective relationships with others and establish collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be results-oriented; effective ability to set and meet short-term and long-term goals
- Good organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Fluent local and excellent written and spoken English language skills are required.
This role is a full time & permanent position, located in SanaCRO Clinical Research Timisoara office. This opportunity also offers the provision of some flexible home working days.
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and might contact you for an interview.
SanaCRO Clinical Research is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to Minorities, Males, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Sexual orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.