Client Support Representative (with Dutch)
Middle (2-5 years)
Dutch - advanced, English - advanced
Client Support Representative ( with Dutch)
The Client Service & Support team is the key point in the interaction with our clients. This position requires handling calls and emails from the clients, resolving product and service problems.
- Take in charge new incidents (inbound calls, emails) put them into the ticketing system and then provide support following troubleshooting procedures and using specific applications
- Follow up incidents where necessary (call back the clients, communicatie with the internal departments on escalated issues)
- Provide the clients with information regarding the status of their incidents
- Report complicated technical problems following specific procedures
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Dutch -proficient level
- English - working language level
- Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person
- Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus.
- What are your salary requirements for this position (net salary)?