Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, French - advanced, Dutch - advanced
Gross salary / month
700 - 1200
Cloud Connect IT is a young company, expanding on the international market. We mainly focus on handling administrative, IT and marketing projects for Belgian companies since 2014.
We are starting a new project for a company in Belgium called ABO Service.
ABO Service has existed forover 30 years, and has developed their own ERP software now widely used by stores and wholesalers throughout Belgium.
The ERP software gets customized to the requests of the clients, from lay-outs of invoices, delivery notes, orders and price tags. Also changes to the screens in the ERP software itself. This is all done without the need of developing new code, and can be done by the support team.
We are looking for someone to join ABO Service's support team.
What the job is about:
- Follow up of the ticket system, answering the tickets, or send them to the right person.
- Give basic support to the clients by phone or remote screen sharing.
- Create new lay-outs for documents in the ERP software (such invoices, orders, price tags).
- Create new reports that the client can pull out of the ERP software.
- Create/adjust creens in the software by making use of a toolkit.
- No coding skill is required, but a strong interest in IT is.
- Optimistic, goal-oriented and customer focused thinking and communication.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Access would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and French (Dutch is a great plus)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package, according to the knowledge of French and Dutch.
- Working together with a fun and motivated young team in the city center.
- Be part of a growing international company.
- The opportunity to travel to Belgium for training.