The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Client Retention Specialist with Dutch
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
* all languages are compulsory
General Summary: The Account Management Specialist is responsible and accountable to retain and update our solutions for existing Mood accounts. These clients make up the majority of Mood's client base and consist of clients from one to multiple locations. Duties include, but are not limited to: researching assigned book of business, proactively calling on key decision makers, maintaining data integrity, upgrading/updating client’s equipment, ensuring competitive pricing, and client retention. Experience in the hospitality, dining, technology, retail, financial, or telecommunications industries a plus. Additional duties include maintaining a professional relationship and open line of communication with partnered Account Executives in the field.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Protect the client base
- Keep our clients up to date with equipment and pricing
- Customer responsiveness/advocacy
- Must demonstrate a solutions oriented mindset
- Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a self-directed attitude
- Must be able to clearly articulate a value proposition to a client or prospect
- Two or more years in customer service or account management a plus
- Excel, Word proficient; working knowledge of Oracle a plus
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent follow-up skills and behaviors
- What are your salary expectations for this job (lei/net)?