Client Onboarding Engineer
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.
You will be part of the regional Client Onboarding Team, in charge of providing top level customer onboarding services and support to the worldwide Ullink client base. The position requires a solid understanding of client issues, requests and expectations, with the ability to quickly identify, analyze and provide solutions. You need to be customer-oriented, rigorous, methodical, analytical and pro-active, highly motivated and constantly looking for new challenges.
- Understand and analyze Clients’ needs from a technical and functional point of view
- Plan and estimate projects with the Line Manager
- Support the Integration of new products onto clients existing platforms
- Implement new solutions according to clients’ needs
- Support Clients in the solution delivery
- Liaise with Product teams, Product owner or third party vendors to ensure proper solutions are identified and delivered
- Define and document procedures to improve internal work flow
- Meet the team SLA’s both on deliverables and response times
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or similar, and/or equivalent work experience in an IT Software position (eg. Support Engineer)
- Excellent English communication skills having experience dealing with individuals at all levels within an organization and being able to tailor your communication style to match difficult customer expectations
- Familiar with Service Management ticketing systems, experience with JIRA is highly desirable
- Proven skills in managing problems across a range of products and services
- High energy, positive attitude, fast learner and proactive
- Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize work and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Basic database administration knowledge (SQL, MySQL, etc)
- Basic UNIX knowledge
- Code reading skill set in Java
- Understanding of financial markets is a plus
- Evidence of working with a team to achieve shared goals and ensuring that monthly service level agreements are met
- Proven ability to form effective relationships with internal departments and key business representatives
Position : full time, permanent
Location : Cluj-Napoca
Salary package and benefits : attractive, according to your profile
Please send us your CV and cover letter:
More information is available on our website