HR Data Analyst w/ FRENCH (2-year maternity cover)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
, French - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Part of the HCM Centre of Excellence, the HCM Client Data Analyst’s role is to support the HR Consultant HCM Business Unit in France.
The Analyst contributes to the creation of deliverables to be provided to the clients that benefit from the HR services range proposed by ADP (Interview, Training, HR Reporting, Communication etc.) and manages the configuration of several parameters for evaluation campaigns in accordance with customer requirements and in collaboration with the Implementation team in France.
In addition, he/she performs analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Performs analysis activities for defining the required technical specifications of the information system that meet the customer configuration needs.
Broadly, the scope of responsibilities is as follows:
- Organizes the activity according to Consultant’s demand (time & volume)
- Checks the completeness of the necessary client data before launching the deliverables production process
- Secures the data coherency between Access Insight Dashboards and Payroll
- Secures the data coherency between the database and the reporting tool - BO
- Uses action plan if necessary, in case of dysfunctions/gaps
- Formats the client document
- Delivers the client document
- Alerts the HR Consultant in case of delays
- Ensures the timely delivery of client documents
- Ensures the accuracy of the data included in client documents
- Analyzes, creates and configures parameters in the software according to clients’ demands
- Handles changes in client demand
- Creates analysis documents with functional specifications in order for Technical Consultants to enhance the software with customer’s requirements, resulting in new software versions
- Follows the dedicated process
- Updates indicators inside CRM
Reports & Performance Metrics:
- On time delivery of assigned tasks
- Quality control reports
- Utilization rate
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Fluent (C1) in French language
- French HR or payroll skills is a plus
- Technical skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Siebel CRM
- Possesses good communication skills and is able to adapt his/her speech to the audience
- Is capable of working quickly and accurately to successfully meet deadlines
- Has productivity & prioritization skills
- Possesses analytical skills and an ability to summarize
- Is proactive and detail-oriented
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset and is receptive to change
- Has team spirit.
Join us to #workhappy !