The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We are looking for a Client Coordination Specialist to be part of our team\
• Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance or Economics.
• at least 2 years of related work experience;
• Experience in a related function, as part of sales, or finance organizations is a plus.
• Advanced level of English
•Advance in one of the following languages: French, German, Spanish
• Advanced communication skills both verbal and written;
• Structured approach tailored to the audience.
The core element of the role will be the effective support of any client coordination activities. This includes monitoring of client services delivery, reporting, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of coordination processes, administrative tasks (updating databases, project plans, SharePoint etc).
• Support seniors during the client coordination activities;
• Monitor the service delivery;
• Raise awareness of potential risk areas including potential escalations and address mitigations;
• Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
• Document issues and resolutions as applicable;
• Support in creating the client coordination knowledge base.
• Aware of business etiquette and mirroring it;
• Team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
• Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
• Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
• Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
• Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.