Client Advisor with Italian – Bucharest
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
Job AD # CGSRemote
In the light of recent events, we are moving forward and we’re looking to expand our team. If you believe that this is the right time to make a change in your professional career and join a top company in the Outsourcing world, we are waiting for you to join our team!
You don’t have to worry, we are placing your health and safety first, therefore you will be able to join the recruitment process from your cozy home, since all our interviews are held over the phone or via videoconference.
Also, you will have the opportunity of working from home given the current emergency state in our country, hence all our trainings will be held through an online platform.
We are looking for persevering and energetic people like you, who want to develop both personally and professionally! If you have the same aspirations, join the #CGSDreamTeam!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
So, if you have the following, make sure to let us know!
- Are you proficient in Italian?
- Do you have medium English skills?
- Are you able to work independently and efficiently meet deadlines?
- Provide support, including procedural documentation;
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Monday-Friday, between 10AM -7PM ( full time job, 8 hrs per day )
- Private medical insurance;
- Employee referral bonuses;
- 3 weeks start-up training;
- Account to an online library;
- Meal Tickets;
- A 7card Subscription;
- Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS.