Quality Assurance Specialist - Bucharest
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
This position monitor’s inbound and outbound phone surveys, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies to insure a valuable customer experience.
Also, the role requires assisting in developing, creating, and implementing quality processes and procedures; making recommendations for enhancements to training materials; and identifying opportunities for process and procedure changes to improve customer experience.
- At least 1year experience working as a Quality Assurant Specialist,
- Experience with call monitoring and assessment,
- Good English skills,
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Project Management, and Analytics software,
- BA or BS in a related field would be considered a plus.
- Participate in designing the call monitoring formats and suitable quality standards,
- Perform call monitoring and provide trend data to the site management team,
- Use quality monitoring data management system for compiling and tracking performances at team and individual levels,
- Participate in customer and client listening programs and identifies customer expectations and needs,
- Provide feedbacks to the team leaders and managers regarding the agent’s call performance.
- Record, analyze and share statistical information with team members.
- Determine training needs with the training team based of call monitoring feedbacks.
Sunday – Thursday
*Available to work night shifts (US Schedule)