Client Account Manager
The Client Account Manager is a customer service position that works with a portfolio of Clients, internal teams, and partners across the globe.
The Client Account Manager is responsible for:
- Ensuring the overall quality and on-time delivery of global payroll while increasing client satisfaction
- All critical steps to provide our Clients a seamless payroll process from input to pay date
- Contributing to internal projects while developing and learning his or her ongoing client base and participating in ongoing trainings
- Understanding each client-specific process to provide key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains
This position reports to a Supervisor of Client Services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in ongoing training sessions on company protocols for international payroll management and client services for the first 3-6 months of initial start date.
- Assist with internal projects and collaborate with other departments to achieve company wide goals while training on Celergo's processes and protocols.
- Work effectively within the team to ensure all department and payroll deadlines are met.
- Responsible for generating reports to analyze, audit, and reconcile payroll data.
- Strong communication and cross-cultural skills to collaborate with international team members.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of each Client's payroll.
- Complete and deliver monthly checklist metrics:-
- Ensure timely completion
- Ensure step by step processes are followed
- Ensure payrolls are paid on time
- Ensure invoices are billed accurately
- Manage controls (client and internal changes):
- Ensure that all documentation is up to date
- Ensure all deliverables are completed timely and accurately
- Provide clients with:
- Strong critical problem-solving results
- Facilitate long-term relationships
- Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively with both the client and global payroll providers
- Ensure client deliverables and Service Level Agreements (if present) are being completed timely and accurately
- Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met
- Review and communicate payroll changes between the Client and global payroll providers
- Audit payroll calculations from global payroll providers
- Manage all steps of the funding process
- Generate consolidated invoices for client approval and funding initiation
- Maintain open items logs and track improvements to ensure all open items are closed
Passion - Client Service Management
Education -- Secondary School / College degree
Experience -- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in a service environment
Other Skills and Abilities
- Bilingual language skills are a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization skills / accuracy
- Expertise using MS Office applications
- Online interview
- Desired salary range