Middle (2-5 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Cisco Pre-Sales Engineer will be part of the RRC Cisco Sales team and will report to the Cisco Business Unit Manager. The Cisco Pre-Sales Engineer will have as a main responsibility to offer technical support within its designated territory to the focus partners within the respective territory.
Job location: Cluj-Napoca
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
• Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
• Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
• Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
• Ensuring that the company’s products can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
• Working closely with customers to understand and capture technical requirements.
• Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
• Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
• Providing ongoing support for customers pre and post implementation.
• Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal employees
• Able to show and discuss a range of previous customer solution designs
Education and Experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in IT
• Relevant experience in technical product configuration or technology related experience
• Cisco Certifications CCNA, CCDA & CCNP an advantage
• Technical background in systems engineering or networking is considered a plus.
• Driver license
• Strong communication, listening and presentation skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Stress tolerance
• Goal driven