The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
We're a Bucharest based engineering company looking for talented chip design and verification engineers. Our client is a world leader in high speed networking solutions that power 90% of the top data centers and cloud services on the Internet. We are looking for ambitious chip design and verification engineers to build the next generation of Ethernet switching ASICs.
Front-end chip development activities, either design or verification
An input in developing the next generation of core technology products for our customer.
BSc/MSc in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics.
Good English communication skills
Having any of the following is a plus
Knowledge of hardware description languages ( Verilog, VHDL)
Knowledge of hardware verification languages (Specman, SystemVerilog)
Experience with Cadence Incisive Enterprise Simulator
Knowledge of networking, processors, microcontrollers and multi-core systems
Knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP)
Knowledge in scripting languages (. Perl, Python)
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 14 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Want to know more? Send an email, even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).