Advanced Robotics is a Swiss start- up company with a Romanian based (Brasov) development centre; our goal is to develop and distribute EU-wide value adding business solutions based on innovative hardware and software packages that use AI. Advanced Robotics is the EU&EFTA distributor of Promobot robots and associated services.
CTO is the leader and top decision maker on all technological directions of the company, responsible for design, planning, procurement and service for all technology related products in the portfolio.
- managing technological infrastructure of the company
- finding, hiring, motivating and retaining all technical staff in the company
- managing relation with technical departments of the suppliers for the products in portfolio of the company that the company
- manages the procedures and the team that offers technical support and service for dealers and resellers.
- search, selection, negotiation with software & hardware solution integrators for robots, displays, smart seats.
- supervising & co-ordination of the implementation for integrative projects custom configured for clients
- manages warranty management processes and out of warranty processes for service and spare parts
- interaction with sales team & clients for product improvement
- development of in-house solutions
Linux knowledge, preferably Ubuntu.
Coordination of software development with partnering companies (preferably C++QT, Java Script)
A minimum of 5 years of experience as member of a software oriented technical team
At least 2 years of experience in a leading role for a technical team.
Higher engineering studies: IT, Robotics, Electrical Engineering, Automatics
Very good English language knowledge, both written and spoken.
German language knowledge is appreciated.
Experience in project management & implementation, hardware development and service.
Clear driving license, category B
Available for business travel 10-30% of working time.
Job is full-time and it is based in Brasov.