Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are searching for a Chief Accountant for an important production company in automotive field, located in Timis County.
- Is responsible for overseeing the company's accounting operations
- Ensures accurate statutory and tax reporting with accounting team support
- Ensures proper & timely transactional accounting in areas of responsibility
- Provides tax and accounting related consultancies to group partners and company management team
- Prepares and issues reports for company’s management
- Directly supervises employees in the accounting team. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Bachelor degree in Economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting, finance or controlling within a multinational production company
- Good managerial competencies
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of an ERP system (SAP is an advantage)
- Very good command of English
- Excellent analytical skills
- Independent and proactive person
lease apply if interested! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruiting team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure at all times.