InWorkS is hiring a Chief Accountant for a company from Codlea specialised in the manufacturing of assemblies.
We are looking for someone who:
- can communicate in English, both spoken and written;
- knows how to use a PC: Microsoft Office and ERP systems;
- is proactive;
- likes to work in a team;
- is goal oriented, analytical and well organized;
- is flexible;
- has a driver’s license.
- records accounting documents;
- calculate and pay salaries;
- issue salary related documents for employees;
- issue and submit financial statements;
- manage the relationship with the state’s institutes;
- cash flow planning;
- keep in touch with clients and suppliers and manage the processes of payments and collections;
- plan and make payments;
- manage the relationship with the banks;
- prepare internal financial reports;
- provide support for other departments when needed.
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in the financial – accounting field;
- experience in accounting in a medium enterprise, experience in a production company is an advantage;
- experience in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- experience in import-export and intra-community operations;
- experience in VAT refunds;
- experience in salary calculation.
We will examine all candidates and we will select the applications that are the closest to our needs. We will thoroughly analyze your request and we will contact you if you are chosen for the next step in the selection process. We wish you good luck!