The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG Group. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
- Monthly closing group and statutory;
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Submit the financial statements to ANAF;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements, calculate income tax;
- Review, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in statutory financial entries, documents and reports;
- Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws;
- Evaluate and mitigate tax risk;
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and document business transactions;
- Staff management and development- coordinates the Accounting team;
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems;
- Represent company before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues, banks, statutory, auditors, lawyers;
- Coordinate statutory monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- Responsible for all taxes obligations;
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system;
- Book & prepare journal entries;
- Communicates with colleagues within the group to solve common issues (ICO contacts, waste handling, VAT audits);
- University Degree in the Economics field;
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in similar positions;
- Excellent understanding of local accounting practices and tax regulations;
- Very good at balancing the operational work and leading and developing the team;
- Highly organized, has excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent English skills.
What we offer
- Extremely diverse and interesting work environment;
- Opportunity of personal and career development;
- Private medical subscription, meal tickets;
- Bookster and access;
- Employee discount in parteners apps;
- Employee discount in Tazz app - 10%
- Remuneration adequate to skills, work experience and performance.