Channel Data Specialist with Spanish
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Join us and work for one of the largest PC vendors in the world! Our client is a well-known multinational information technology company which provides products, technologies, software, solutions and services to consumers in all kind of sectors. Everything they do, they do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to their customers. Be part of a team who stares down obstacles on a daily basis!
Joining our team, you will benefit of strong growth plans, working with a global organization who provides you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed, training, courses for your personal and professional development, fun activities with your team (team buildings).
The Channel Data Specialist is a key element of company's channel business development efforts.
- University degree in business administration, finance or information technology or equivalent experience;
- High-school with mathematics or music profile;
- Fluency in English and advanced Spanish skills;
- Channel marketing, partner facing experience or knowledge of local channel market and players;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of QMR quality reports (Quality Measurement Report);
- Knowledge of existing reporting packages (CBI Tool, Channel Dashboard, PSR) and Excel;
- Basic knowledge of Siebel PRM;
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong internal/external relationships;
- Strong Customer focus;
- High level of accuracy, attention to details;
- Good organizing, planning and control skills.
Channel Data Specialists are responsible for:
- Collection of information from key partners, with the help of local management and partner sales teams;
- Ensuring that the information collected is compliant with company’s data quality and confidentiality requirements;
- Any reporting issue resolution and follow-up with partners, with help of local management and partner sales teams;
- Owner of the regional data collection process, including pan-EU partners as appropriate;
- Check the quality and timeliness of the files sent by wholesalers/resellers in coordination with organization;
- Follow up with partners not complying with reporting quality requirements;
- Work out reporting quality issues with the wholesalers/resellers;
- Drive resolution of issues with support of country management and PBM/WAMs;
- Escalate collection and/or quality issues to local management and European partner sales support team;
- Consult and support local reporting needs without owning or performing business reporting;
- Ensure that information is handled according to company's Standard of Business Conduct's handling of sensitive information, and according to Compliance and Audit requirements.
- Strong growth plans;
- Working with a global organization who provides you with the tools and resources you will need to succeed;
- Training, coursers for your personal and professional development;
- Team buildings.
Job Code: 210316AI