Channel Data Analyst with German
* all languages are compulsory
Become our next Channel Data Officer with German and by joining our team, you will benefit of a 1600 USD gross amount bonus.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Provide daily operational support to Partners, local Sales teams and other stakeholders by following up on missing or wrongly reported data and on the agreed KPI’s;
- Conduct regular operational reviews and deliver reporting documentation to Partners and other stakeholders;
- Act as first point of escalation for partners and internal stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance and process guidelines are followed by Partners and other stakeholders.
Skills that make your work successful:
- You are fluent in German & English;
- You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
- You have a passion for finance or customer service, developed while working in the field for at least 1 year;
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
- You are customer friendly and insightful, oriented towards finding solutions;
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are responsible in a work environment.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
- Online interview
- Please rate your German skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational;3= Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational;3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations in RON/net for this role?