Job title: Channel & Country Marketing Manager
Alternative job title:
Job tags: marketing, channel
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Marketing Manager
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
Channel & Country Marketing Manager
Your main responsibilities will be covering the following areas:
- Develop a marketing strategy in close cooperation with the sales team, build a strong marketing plan for all target industry segments and main target audiences, including Tier 1 & Tier 2 channel partners
- Lead the local marketing team to deploy the annual marketing plan, including company´s own integrated marketing campaigns, channel marketing activities and joint marketing activities with preferred partners
- Ensure successful launch of new products in the countries
- Ensure close cooperation with the sales organization and relevant Business Units, Central Segment, Channel and Marketing Teams as well as internal & external suppliers
- Manage and coordinate all Romanian and Bulgarian strategic pricing activities, coordinating with EMEA Channel and Pricing teams
- Directing the development of an integrated marketing plan for Romania and Bulgaria, with focus on:defining the SMART marketing objectives (brand awareness/reputation, demand-lead generation, channel engagement programs): establishing main customer segments to target in key industry segments; using a mix of digital and off-line marketing tactics, as appropriate for each customer segment
- Deploying the EMEA partner programs in Romania and Bulgaria in order to recruit, enable, retain and build a strong channel network (EWS, panel builders, electrical installers, IT distributors, IT resellers, MOEM partners)
- Developing and deploying: sales enablement, training and local incentives program& customizable demand generation content and sales tools
- Analysing and reporting the marketing KPIs as per EMEA Cadence
- Gathering and analysing specific local customer / area market information, competitor analysis (. win-loss analysis for region or country) & country volumes & shares
- Developing and implementing a robust internal communications plan for the Romanian and Bulgarian CSO workforce
- Supporting a culture of continuous improvement and share impact of all Romanian and Bulgarian CSO marketing programs and activities with wider CEE and EMEA team to support development of functional excellence
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
Educated at bachelor’s degree in either of the following fields: engineering, marketing, communication or business?
- Coming with at least 5 years of professional experience in product marketing, channel marketing or marketing communication field? Experience in B2B is an advantage.
- A proved Leader, with relevant expertise as a people manager?
- An innovative, creative thinker with strong leadership and prioritization skills? • Highly knowledgeable in partner program management, digital marketing, lead generation and ROI?
- Experienced in working with international cross-functional teams in a dynamic, matrix type of organization? • Coming with proven track record in creative project planning, project management and deadlines oriented?
- Possessing initiative and a creative approach to problem solving?
- A self-starter, with energy and enthusiasm?
- A strong communicator, with ability to work with people in other divisions in CEE and peer positions?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools?
- Fluent in English language?
Then we want to hear about you!
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit .
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Find out more on