Your day to day:
To coordinate and manage the implementation activities of all the proposed changes (software, hardware and network) of the IT systems for Vodafone Enterprise Services: M2M/IoT, UC, IPVPN, GA P&S and others. Ensure that relevant changes on the IT systems (hardware, software and network) are identified, developed, planned, reviewed by technical teams, analysed, prioritized, approved by appropriate stakeholders and administrates their delivery within the agreed timelines and phases.
Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence ensuring that any failed changes are detected and reviewed with appropriate corrective measures applied.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- To identify, coordinate and analyse the development of all changes proposed by IT services providers or operational teams which may impact IT systems of Vodafone Enterprise Services. To collaborate with technical teams to coordinate the changes evaluation and ensure impact assessment is carried out.
- To plan, estimate and prioritize the changes in order to assure these are effectively & efficiently delivered into live IT systems, following the agreed phases, timelines & agreements/ service specifications.
- Monitor change performance in the IT systems, coordinating operational & engineering teams, partners, 3rd parties and customers in order to ensure they adhere to agreed change processes and protocols inside Vodafone
- Review all failed changes in the IT systems (hardware, software and network) to determine root cause, identifying, developing, evaluating, prioritizing and implementing appropriate corrective actions (HW, SW or process changes) within technical teams & involved stakeholders
- Identify, plan, analyse, execute and offers support for improvement actions (process, HW, SW or network changes for IT systems components) across relevant support teams globally.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with IT technical support and management teams across Vodafone Group and Local Vodafone Partners
- Administrates the evaluation of the planned works (HW, SW or network changes) in order to define the requirements for effective and timely implementation into the IT systems.
- Administrates and coordinates the accuracy and integrity of the configuration management information by controlling all the changes performed in the IT systems for the assigned services.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Understanding of signalling standards and protocols: IP, TCP/UDP, MAP, SIGTRAN , SS7 (MAP, CAP, ISUP), routing protocols (BGP/ MPLS/ IPSEC / OSPF)
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
- IT and telecom knowledge
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in change management in an IT/Telecom environment (IP networking, GSM, GPRS, 3G/ UMTS)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you