Change Analyst with French
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
, French - Medium
* all languages are compulsory
We are looking for new colleagues who have a passion for making things work and are willing to contribute with creative, out of the box solutions to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high pressure. We want you to be part of our partner`s Global Network Operations Center and collaborate within diverse and multinational teams.
We are looking for an Change Analyst to join us.
- Manage and track change requests through the change management process.
- Guarantee compliance of all change requests with change guidelines.
- Publish status and defects associated with all change requests to the appropriate communities of interest.
- Coordinate timelines taking into account impact and risk assessment of changes.
- Ensure all changes have proper documentation (alternative evaluations, impact, risk, fall back plans, health & sanity checks).
- Authorize changes or reject changes and provide appropriate reasons and/or action items.
- Ensure all changes are reviewed/approved by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Serve as the interface to the Change Advisory Board.
- Identify/Investigate unauthorized changes.
- Report on KPI change metrics, analyze trends, and determine root causes of failed changes.
Required skills and abilities:
- Experience documenting technical procedures & requirements
- Experience in Maintenance, Network Operations and/or Technical Support activities
- Knowledge of Industry Standards such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and eTOM (Enhanced Telecom Operations Map)
- Knowledge of NOC/GNOC tools: REMEDY, NetCool, BMC, Nerve Center and other platform tools
- English and French are madatory.
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and benefits package (various discounts/offerings for sports, financial, medical services and others);
- Professional learning & development opportunities through on the job training programs;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Opportunity to practice your language skills with native speakers;
- Days of annual vacation and other benefits that will be presented to you at the interview.
If we caught your attention and if you have an updated CV, please feel free to apply for this job. Our team of recruiters will come back to you as soon as possible.