CBS/Lean Engineer (Carei)
* all languages are compulsory
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelli gent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.
The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture, and other important sectors of the future.
We are looking for a person responsible for:
- evaluation and optimization of the processes, using data and input from the organization , with lean tools.
- concepts standardization and extrapolation of the created concepts.
- sustaining and follow up of the project leaders.
- moderating of lean training programs.
- providing lean knowledge for other departments.
What we offer:
· Competitive salaries (based on performance) & benefits;
· System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
· Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, flexible working hours;
· Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
· Health & wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance Services, Sport activities, Bookster, Canteen);
· International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
· Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
· A mentor for the integration period;
· Professional development opportunities.
- Basic lean concepts and tools knowledge.
- Basic REFA knowledge and time studies.
- Experience in lean department, production or engineering.
- Quality orientation.
- English knowledge