Category Manager - Network Procurement
Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
The Supply Chain Business Partner will be assigned to internal stakeholder groups and will be responsible for building strong relationships across a number of internal functions and be the ambassador of SCM creating credibility and driving commercial savings throughout the Supply Chain.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Interactions with stakeholders across the business to build strong and credible relationships in order to maximize overall delivery.
- Use BI tools (Iview, Celonis, etc.) to identify opportunities, with ability to leverage the global sourcing function at the Vodafone Procurement Company (VPC). Utilising Design to Cost methodology to support sourcing and to ensure maximum value is achieved through our key contracts.
- Uses judgement based on analysis of demand management and is expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience.
- Understands the Business Partner context within SCM and the impact of its performance on all other teams within the local market, by tracking KPIs.
- Supports overall governance of demand management, to ensure the quality of end to end demand management process for the local market.
- Helps to define best practices.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Supply Market Dynamics and Insights- Has a clear understanding of local industry trends, economic, financial and market dynamics, commercial models and demonstrates business foresight to contribute to global category strategy and / or enable delivery of effective sourcing activities.
- Commercial Contract Management - Protects Vodafone's interests by developing commercial contracts based on thorough understanding of legal and ethical environments and manages contract related KPIs and ensure minimal value leakage
- Demand Optimisation - Analyse data and generate insights to question and influence local business requirements to optimize demand linked to local business strategy and budget
- Procurement Negotiation - Ability to support centrally led complex and high value negotiations as well as lead local tactical negotiations by applying creative models, leveraging various cost programs and using various behavioural techniques to achieve best commercial outcome for Vodafone.
- Business Partnering - Demonstrates robust understanding of business, identifies and prioritises stakeholders, builds sustainable relationships to drive increased business performance and best value outcomes.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor`s degree;
- IT/ Telecom industry knowledge.