About our company:
Logarithmic is a global consulting agency designed to overtake the marketing automation challenges that prevent companies to embrace the digital world opportunities. We envision your exponential growth and become the logarithm that defines it! We deliver you the expertise and valuable resources within a streamlined outsourced services business model that will release your digital marketing potential. Our agency is focused on delivering the appropriate guidance, resources and success models, at the right time and place, for building your marketing automation mindset.
Services: Campaign Execution: Canvas, Forms, Emails, Landing Pages, Events. Development: front-end and back-end development, progressive profiling, API integration. Lead Nurturing: segmentation, user journey, campaign framework. Reporting: basic and advanced reporting. Platform enhancement: lead scoring, data management, privacy and preference center. Platform integration: CRM integration, lead management. Training: remote and on-site. We make marketing automation simple! Fast and trustworthy!
- Basic understanding of Marketing Automation platforms is a plus (preferred Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot);
- Good English language skills, both written and verbal. Communication skills (being able to use business language to explain technical background);
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline. Excellent attention to detail;
- Self-motivated and flexible, to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges. A team player;
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns;
- Work independently and interact with various levels of management;
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of responsive HTML, CSS is a plus.
Essential functions of the job:
- Collaborate with marketing managers to develop and deploy email campaigns as well as respective forms and landing pages;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand and strategize the execution and process flow of campaign types for effective list management and marketing programs;
- Work with sales and marketing teams on pipeline development, reporting and dashboard creation;
- Assist in the development of CRM processes related to lead generation, pipeline development, data integrity, and system integrations;
- Assist in the review, analysis, and evaluation of marketing and sales business systems and processes;
- Oversee data governance and management of the security, quality and integrity of data used within marketing systems. Maintain consistency in reporting at all times.
Our offer towards work-life balance:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Consistent bonuses paid at Christmas and Easter times;
- Private medical subscription;
- Private dental insurance;
- Gym Membership;
- Opportunity in working in the niche, constantly growing Marketing Automation industry;
- Training provided for multiple Marketing Automation platforms;
- Opportunity in working on projects for top Fortune 500 companies;
- Relaxation room: table tennis, foosball, darts, board games;
- Bookster subscription;
- 21 days holiday plus Romanian national holidays;
- Possibility to work from home.