Job title: Call Center Agent
Alternative job title:
Job location: Iași, RO
Experience requirements: Entry level
Workfield requirements: Call Centre & Telesales
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania - Nord-Est
What you'll get to do
• First point of contact for our customers via phone (inbound)
• Understand their issue and attempt resolving it; where required, escalate to the proper team
• Actively liaise with customers to ensure they are kept up to date regarding their query, providing responses when needed and ensuring documentation of any investigation and follow-up
• Work productively while maintaining exceptional quality standards
• Deliver exceptional support to our customers
• Phone support for both potential and existing customers
• Using our CRM to escalate difficult or time-consuming queries
• Keeping the customers updated on their query progress via the CRM
• Working closely with your colleagues to identify and raise issues to improve customer satisfaction and experience
Our offer to you
• To work in a growing, forward thinking company
• The opportunity to develop your skills and abilities in a multicultural environment
• Technical trainings/ certifications upon request
• Competitive salary based upon skills and experience. Night shift allowance granted on top of the base salary
• 25 holiday days per year
• Individual health plan
• Meal vouchers
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at .
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Your experience should include
• Excellent spoken English is mandatory. Failing to prove proficiency is a show stopper. British English slang should be no news for you, for instance
• Excellent communication skills are also mandatory. We’re looking for candidates that are highly empathic, among other things
• Experience on a call center job is mandatory
• Problem-solving skills are mandatory (a logical test will be given during the interview)
• Above average IT skills are considered an advantage
• Team player and positive attitude under workload pressure
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit
Join our team
We are currently looking for fit candidates to fill in open positions within a new support team GoDaddy EMEA. You will take part in providing excellent technical support assistance for our English customer base, working in a call center environment. As this is a completely new addition to the existing departments within GoDaddy EMEA, you will take part, along with ourselves, in trialing this role; initial tasks will be rather basic, the daily topics of discussion covering admin & billing on customers’ accounts. Your IT knowledge, combined with excellent communication skills will help you along the way.
Your safety is our number one priority. Our office is in Iasi, we have shifted to working from home. For this role, you can either work from our office in Iasi or remote across Romania.