Working within the Project Execution Department the job holder will be responsible for producing CAD drawings in accordance with company and client requirements and to strict project deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Liaise with project designers and document control to establish project specific standards/conventions and associated CAD requirements
• Use sketches, mark-ups, and other design documentation (eg spreadsheets) to draft trace heating isometrics using design office CAD system (Autocad)
• Work within the project deadlines established with project managers and designers
• Assist designers by carrying out a reasonable degree of self checking on drawings before returning them for designer checking/approval
• Produce other design documents as required for individual projects using CAD and other software tools (eg Word and Excel) (eg single line diagrams, junction box layouts, Material Take Offs etc)
• Gain appreciation of, and work within, the document control standards and conventions used within the design office
Required (please do not apply if you don't meet below points):
• Relevant experience using AutoCAD (at work or private)
• Qualified to Degree level or ongoing study in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• Computer literate – proficient in a wide variety of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Access)
• Ability to work to deadlines without requiring constant supervision.
• Medium English level
• Previous experience within the Oil, Gas or Petrochemical industries
• Knowledge of other CAD packages such as MicroStation and PDMS
• Technical understanding of piping materials, components, valves, and familiarity with piping isometrics, P&ID’s, piping symbols etc.
• Autodesk REVIT is a big advantage
• Competitive remuneration package
• Flexible working hours
• Opportunity to join a young and dynamic team
• Possibilityor professional development and improvement of language skills
• Exposure to multinational environment/participation in the international projects