Your career with ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. ModuleWorks' expertise in 5-Axis Machining and Simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by the majority of the leading CAM vendors. This is a great opportunity to work in a young, international and highly motivated team, for a software development company that produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry.
Best employers award
In the 2017 nationwide survey of employers organized in Germany, ModuleWorks was recognized as one of the 50 best employers of all industries. Within the IT industry it received this award for the 3nd year in a row.
- CAD/CAM background, experience in the engineering, manufacturing or software sectors;
- experience with applications like SolidWorks, Catia, NX Unigraphicx, ProEngineer, Mastercam, SolidCam, Cimatron,ellcam/PowerMills a plus;
- English language proficiency;
- if you are very passionate and you would like to express your ideas then this is your place. However what we want is the right person rather than all of the skills.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- identifying, reporting and tracking problems;
- developing and executing test plans, create and execute test and software installation testing;
- designing/implementing/maintaining/extending testing tools;
- providing new solutions for our customers.
- involvement in software development process by interacting with developers and other departments from our company;
- involvement in the design of multi-axis systems (using CAD applications).