C++ SW Developer for Adaptive Autosar - Brasov
Elektrobit (EB) is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At EB we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- Analysis of system requirements, architecture and interfaces;
- Development and maintenance of the new Adaptive AUTOSAR;
- Conception and design of diagnostic solutions;
- Work according with the Automotive development process;
- Cooperation and compliance with EB standards and practices;
- Documentation of the Software.
- Writing software in the target programming language (C++);
- Ability to analyze and understand given code (C / C++);
- Experienced with software specifications and documentation;
- Ability to understand requirements and derive unit test specifications accordingly;
- Understanding of the ECU startup - shutdown;
- Previous experience with µC/ECU development (not mandatory);
- Optional experience: AUTOSAR, UDS ISLinux/POSIX, Usage of Off-board diagnostic tools.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Autonomous and self-reliant way of working;
- You are communicative and a strong team player;
- Innovation skills and fascination for infotainment;
- Interest in new technologies.
- Windows, Linux;
- C++ 14;
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers;
- Enterprise Architect;
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.