C# Software Developers
Visma offers software and services that simplify and digitise core business processes in the private and public sector. The Visma group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central and Eastern Europe. With overemployees, 900 thousands customers and net revenue of NOKmillion in, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
We have a challenging opportunity for ambitious and motivated C# developers to join our team. We are building an international cloud based ERP solution, and need people that can, and love to, code. You will work together with motivated and productive colleagues across Romania, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, The Netherlands.
As a software developer you will be working with design, implementation and maintenance of new and existing features in our international cloud service ERP. In your work you will need to focus on usability, performance, stability, security, etc. Our services are integrated with several internal and external services and products and you will collaborate with other development teams, product managers and customers.
* Front-end and back-end development of a .net Cloud application
* Write unit and integration tests
* Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
* Maintain good code quality
* Design, implementation and testing of solutions
* Participate in our Scrum processes and other team activities
We are looking for developers with all levels of experience. You should have a great interest for programing and software development and meet several of the following expectations:
* A Master or Bachelor degree in computer science
* Genuine interest in coding and the intricacies of software engineering methods, design patterns and modelling
* Fluent in C#
* Web development programming skills (.Net Core/React/)
* Good spoken and written English
* Good understanding of programming web services and service oriented programming.
* Good understanding of design patterns
* Experience with unit testing frameworks
* Good understanding of agile engineering practices (Scrum, continuous delivery)
* Relevant experience will be valued
We will offer you:
* An exciting position in an international working environment (R&D community with 1000 employees).
* Work in a agile international teams using Kanban and modern collaboration tools for working in a distributed development team.
* A creative working environment with the latest technologies and tools
* Good opportunities for career development in a large international company
* Competitive terms and conditions
* Possibilities to learn new stuff and get support from your colleagues
* Company holiday apartments in Spain and France
* Attractive salary and benefits package (13th salary, medical insurance, pension PIII, meal tickets, sport plan)
* Coffee and cake :)