OfficeTimeline is a timeline maker built for office professionals, right inside Microsoft Power Point. Its powerful data abstraction capabilities allow you to translate complex, technical data to beautiful, easy-to-understand visuals, within a fraction of the time.
OfficeTimeline aims to help mid-level executives and project managers and in general any information worker create stunning visuals to be used in presentations for the clients, upper-level management and peers. The product is an on-premise software sold on the web based on a freemium model.
We are looking to expand our team for one of our most challenging projects! If you are a talented .NET Developer, with a passion for quality and your heart set on continuous learning, welcome to RomSoft!
- Be involved in development and optimization of an innovative knowledge management software application / desktop tool;
- Collaborate closely with the Product Owner to translate functional requirements into technical requirements and implementation tasks;
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Contribute with your own ideas to the project whether it’s improving code, design, development process or evaluating modern technologies;
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team working in an Agile development environment.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software development using .NET Framework, C#;
- Experience with WPF is a plus;
- Proven ability to build and deliver quality software in a team environment;
- Excellent communicating skills;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Effective time management and organizational skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent salary and benefits
- 22 paid vacation days, 2 additional Company paid free days (Christmas and Easter), loyalty program (additional vacation days for people employed for a certain number of years)
- Floating holidays (May 1st, August 15th)
- Continuous learning on all levels (fast integration for new employees, annual training program, professional certificates)
- 5 Company paid leave days for individual study on certificate/school/courses exams
- Flexible working time
- Fun, relaxed and inclusive team & work environment
- A broad package of medical facilities for employee and one co-beneficiary
- Company paid sport and workout subscriptions
- Preferential banking services
- Monthly meal vouchers
- Legally accepted gift vouchers for employees and children of employees
- End Year, Easter and child birth bonuses
- Remote working - At the current time, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are bound to work exclusively remotely. Outside this context, we offer a flexible policy for teleworking where you can choose between occasional remote work (one to three days/month), temporary remote work (one to three months/year), and permanent remote work
If this role fits with your professional expectations, we invite you to apply and we will get back to you to discuss more details about the recruitment process.